We are searching for a Studio Manager with 5+ years experience with a successful record managing multiple projects team schedules. Experience in managing schedules for all project phases is required including project set-up, concept development, design development, construction documents and construction administration, through post-occupancy. As a Studio Manager at Skylab Architecture you will have overall project responsibility for Skylab studio schedule flow, human relations, quality control and tracking project financial performance.
- Manage project resourcing, ensuring projects are scheduled and staffed to deliver excellence.
- Maintain a studio schedule that is consistently focused and utilized on billable project work
- Build clear communication with a diverse and talented in house team
- Support studio culture and inspire a connected team
- Streamline and management of general policy & procedure
- Manage designer’s career path mapping and training plans for development
- Track financial performance of projects
- A Professional management or design degree is preferred.
- 5+ in a project management role
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with the entire project delivery from proposal to completion and post occupancy review
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams, including the ability to create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and requirements
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
- Proficient in a range of software Microsoft Office, Excel and Adobe Suite and 10,000ft
How to apply:
- Submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and references to email@example.com
- Include role/title in the email subject line
- No phone calls, please
Skylab is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.