We are searching for a Project Coordinator with 5+ years experience with a successful record managing multiple projects and teams. Experience in all project phases is required including project set-up, concept development, design development, construction documents and construction administration, through post-occupancy. You will have overall project coordination responsibility for studio schedule flow, human relations, and project financial performance tracking. This is a full time salaried position.
- Coordinate project resourcing, ensuring projects are scheduled and staffed per contracts
- Support proposal process by creating target schedules and project fee structures
- Facilitate project startup and closeout by preparing and editing project briefs and project close out summaries
- Lead scheduling process to maintain a studio that is consistently utilized on billable project work
- Lead weekly staffing meetings with project leads and studio staff
- Track financial performance of projects.
- Participate in new staff onboarding
- Lead weekly all-studio project update meeting
- Support studio culture and inspire a connected team
- Support new staff onboarding
- A professional degree is preferred.
- 5+ years in a project management role, preferably in architecture, interior design, construction, or a related creative field.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with the entire project delivery from proposal to completion including project close out
- Experience leading, managing multiple project teams, including the ability to create and communicate coordinated project schedules
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Suite and familiarity with or willingness to train in 10,000ft
How to apply:
- Submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include role/title in the email subject line
- No phone calls, please
Skylab is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.