We are searching for a Marketing Coordinator with 4+ years experience and successful multi-tasking skills. Experience in managing proposals, award submissions, social media, project assets/data, website updates, photography coordination is required including supporting new business efforts by creating presentations. You will have responsibility for in-house coordination and external communication, working with our PR firm and Director of Marketing and Communications on strategy.
As a successful candidate, you have a passion for design, a keen eye for detail, and excellent writing and editing skills. You are engaged with the Skylab team at all levels of the business and possess a strong graphic sense understanding the type of effective graphics and images that engage the audience. Leading marketing creation of communications and well-designed marketing collateral, qualification packages, and proposals and presentations for public and private sector clients is a key part of the role. The ideal candidate will also have exceptional outreach, client and design community relationship building skills. This is a full time salaried position.
- Manage award submissions
- Manage press kits
- Manage digital marketing strategy and social media
- Manager website updates and online portfolios
- Support new business development
- Coordinate PR initiatives
- Manage marketing materials and provide graphic design support for a variety of materials
- Manage project data collection
- Coordinate photography / videos and staff headshots
- Plan marketing events
- Lead capability/new business presentation/qualifications decks
- Lead effort in putting together press kits for projects
- Manage proposal submissions / RFPs / RFQs
- Support creating marketing and business development plans
- Research and present qualifying leads to leadership in Go/No-Go procedure
- Generate and present weekly marketing activity reports / new business stats
- Manage the preparation and final deliverables of RFQ/P proposals
- Manage proposal schedules to keep staff and subconsultants on task
- Engage and coordinate senior management staff to obtain necessary information and commitment for specific pursuits
- Arrange debriefs after all proposal submissions to analyze where
- A Professional degree is preferred.
- 4-5 years in a marketing role in the A/E/C industry
- Strong organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with managing social media channels
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Suite and familiarity with or willingness to work in OpenAsset
How to apply:
- Submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and references to email@example.com
- Include the role/title in the email subject line
- No phone calls, please
Skylab is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.