We are searching for a Graphic Designer with 7+ years of experience as a visual strategist for graphic design working with a team of architects, interior designers are preferred. As a graphic designer at Skylab Architecture, you will have overall responsibility for a broad range of projects developing Skylab brand assets including the Skylab book, marketing booklets, Requests for proposals, and design presentations.
- Skylab Book (Digital/Print):
Compile assets to develop projects in working templates for the Skylab book pending publisher selection.
- Skylab Booklet (Digital):
Develop assets and Skylab story to update working templates for marketing booklets
- RFQ/P Templates (Digital/Print):
Develop working templates that can be easily adapted for RFQ/P's requirements.
Visual depth and consistency for copy, schedules, contracts and other required documents when possible.
- Project Presentations (Digital/Print):
Graphic Design for team project presentations as needed
- A professional design degree is preferred.
- 7+ years experience
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience working with multiple project teams
- Proficient in a range of software Adobe Creative Suite ( PS, AI, Id), Keynote, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office and Excel
How to apply:
- Submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include role/title in the email subject line
- No phone calls, please
Skylab is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.